For almost 100 years, the law firm of Brown Pruitt Wambsganss Dean Forman & Moore, P.C. has played a role in Texas adoptions. We’re a group of experienced attorneys devoted to the area of adoption and assisted reproductive law, and we’re proud to include members of the Academy of Adoption & Assisted Reproduction Attorneys. In addition to maintaining a network of family law and adoption attorneys across the U.S., we handle:
- Independent adoptions
- Agency-assisted adoptions
- Intercountry adoptions
- Department of Family and Protective Services (foster care) adoptions
- Contested adoptions
- Cases involving the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA)
- Interstate (ICPC) adoptions
- Family and step-parent adoptions
- And more
We also handle:
- Surrogacy contracts
- Gamete donor contracts
- And more
Our team understands the emotions involved in family-building, and we’re here to provide the support, education and services required to safely grow your family.
Contact us now to learn more or Read More on Our Adoption Site.