At Brown Pruitt Wambsganss Dean Forman & Moore, P.C., we understand the complexities of the probate and estate administration, and we handle it all, including:
- Meeting the statutory requirements for notices
- Annual accounts and reports
- Dealing with creditor claims
- Property appraisals
- Selling and distributing estate assets
- Coordinating with accountants for all required income and estate tax returns
We know this is a difficult time for our clients and their families, so we work hard to help them through this process as efficiently as possible. In addition to our attorneys, we have experienced staff members available to provide personal assistance and support to our clients through the next steps.
We also understand that issues can develop after a death that require negotiation or court action, including prosecuting or defending will contests. We represent beneficiaries in both the probate and trust context, helping them understand and enforce their rights.
The Firm also represents trustees in their fiduciary capacity. We assist them in understanding the terms of the trust instrument and in carrying out their fiduciary duties, including:
- Working with the accountant on necessary tax filings